04 May 2006

Fly Report: 4th May 2006

Good morning. I had sex last week for the first time since Lisa and I split up. It was with a woman I hardly know, and I'm feeling kind of conflicted about it. For many reasons, I suppose, not the least of which is I obviously have to confront some unresolved feelings for Dana. Plus I really miss my shirt.

It's 52° Fahrenheit with wind and partial clouds in Kirkwall. In Cody, the forecast calls for a high of 39° Fahrenheit with morning snow.

The average price of oil is $71.66 per barrel. The exchange rate is $1.84 for £1, or £0.54 for $1.

Today's Astronomy Picture of the Day is: (Cool)/(Lame)

Today's scripture reading is 2 Corinthians 5. The Fly is currently reading "Black Hawk Down" by Mark Bowden.

Tuba mirum spagrens sonum, descendit in inferno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home