26 February 2008

Work Perks

One of the decent things about working with tech support folks is that when your AC adaptor goes tango uniform, it's not too tough to scare up a loaner. My adaptor had been finicky for a few weeks, and it finally crashed last night - I don't think I did anything to mess it up, but who knows? Compliments of "Jason" in India, Dell is shipping a replacement to me since my system is less than a year old.

I would have liked to have had a post that involved siege weapons for you folks today, but obviously that didn't come to pass. On the bright side, I got a decent amount of sleep last night, and I was at work earlier than I've ever been before, which meant that I got to leave early as well. Great success? I think so. Stay tuned, I'll have something up for y'all tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home