21 February 2008

Thurstagmorgeninsomniakrieg

Excuse me, but you're going to sit through some strong language... For just a sec.

To the asshole from the 909 area code (Ontario, CA) who decided to call me last night at 01:42 and 01:43 and say next to nothing, please drive about two hours north on I-15, park your car on the side of the road, and then stand in the middle of the road. If possible, please have someone record it, and then mail me the footage of you getting your stupid ass smashed to bits, hopefully by a Mack truck. You're responsible for me losing an hour and a half of sleep during the night when I was supposed to be catching up on sleep, and for that, your stupid ass deserves to be the victim of carnage.

Other than that, just a couple of quick things. First, I have to admit that I missed the total lunar eclipse last night. I'm actually a bit disappointed about it, but I'll survive; I'm sure that APOD will have some great pictures in the next couple of days. Second, for anyone who knows what the Drake Equation is, I found this blurb about how asinine it is. Another reference to the Drake Equation is at one of my favorite links from Michael Crichton. Bored at work? Educate yourself about physics, compliments of the Fly.

Continuing with songs that didn't get much play in the United States (I don't think), but that remind me of Engaland, here's the latest: the Darkness with "Love is Only a Feeling".



At least they're not wearing spandex in that one. I'd rather see goofy British dudes dressed up as hippies than pretty much anyone wearing spandex. I had a friend in elementary school who wore spandex bike shorts to school almost every day, and it wasn't pretty.

I haven't had a beer since Monday. I can't wait to have one tonight. It's going to be awesome.

Hokelie dokelie. Have fun, kids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home