17 April 2009

AMF: Wherein the Fly Accomplishes Stuff

Here are a few of the things that I did Thursday night instead of writing an AMF post.

  • I bleached out the bladder on my CamelBak ThermoBak 2L.
  • I worked on my new webpage and archive CD project. I'm beginning to see how ambitious this project will be.
  • I talked on the phone with Gus for about an hour, and updated him on the more bizarre aspects of my life as it currently stands.
  • I called Jake and congratulated him on the news that his second kid is going to be a boy.
  • I messed around on Facebook for a while.
  • I drank a Guinness Stout. Delicious.

    I have a few things to work on this weekend, and I've had to call off a trip to Quantico to see the Butt Rubber and Olive Oil; however, that will come within a few weeks. This weekend I'll be continuing on my webpage project, maybe working on those Arabic flash cards (please, يسوع, let me work on those damned flash cards), and making a few social calls as well. It should be a pleasant weekend.

    That having been said, it's time for your friendly neighborhood Super Fly to hit the sack. Check in Monday for a picture of my new beard style - Father Time is going to experience immediate geriatric rage when he sees it!

    UPDATE: Gus sends me the best stuff - he's the only cop I'd take a small caliber bullet to a fatty area for. Mighty Mo is going to freak out. Excellent! The comments are the best part! And go watch the video!

    UPDATE: Mother of God, a new Stephen Crowder video to boot! This is going to be a fantastic Friday, I just know it.



    Outstanding. Have a great weekend, folks!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home