16 April 2009

In Lieu of Post

Here are some things that I accomplished last night instead of writing a post.

  • I bleached out and rinsed out my SDS hydration pack so that I can start yomping again.
  • I reconciled two lists of links that I use for writing blog posts and articles.
  • I worked on one of my two novels.
  • I watched the latest episode of Chuck.

    Oh, and by the way, I'm thinking of getting a Scottish Terrier. Thinking of. No decisions have been made yet, and this is something that would happen later, rather than sooner - maybe June or July. With all the money I've spent in the last few weeks, I'd need a month or two to replenish my accounts in order to even consider buying a dog.

    Oh, and... Uh... Here's a video. George Lucas in Love.



    Hysterical. Oh, and just for good measure, have any of you seen anything about the protests in Moldova? Here's where it is. Admit it, you didn't know, did you? That's what I thought. Moldova's only noteworthy characteristic is that it's the birthplace of the members of O-Zone. Unfamiliar with O-Zone?



    I bet you remember it now, don't you. Now, remember to have a fantastic day!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home