04 May 2009

Video Monday

Hey folks! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine started off with a little soirée with M@, Mrs. Mike Nelson, and the Fashionista. Saturday was spent accomplishing almost nothing, and yesterday was spent at church and finishing up an article about France for my parallel writing endeavour. Instead of writing up a blog post, I read from The Time Machine by H.G. Wells, made my to-do list for the coming week, and did some prep work for today. Luckily, I found a couple of videos this weekend that I think some of you will enjoy: the Swine Flu Fight Song by the kids over at Cheeks Down, and James the Nintendo Nerd's Top Ten Star Trek Technobabbles.





Have a great Monday, folks! I hope everyone else is as productive as I intend to be. Check back tomorrow for more from yours truly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home