10 June 2009

The Fly is Captain Jack Sparrow

I got to bed late, and slept in about half an hour, so I'm running low on time. Needless to say, I didn't prepare a post. However, I have a couple of fun things to share. First, here's "Shadows" by Au Revoir Simone, which I heard in Barnes and Noble the other night and really liked, so I looked it up on YouTube. I'm sure it'll be another Fly Flavor of the Week, but that's okay.



Second, I read a hilarious article from Cracked yesterday, that my Big Sister, Mighty Mo, will love because it has to do with animals outsmarting humans: 5 Diabolical Animals That Out-Witted Humans. Hilarious. And, for a bonus, the results of their latest photoshop contest: What Pets are Doing When We're Not Around.

And, even though I have no desire to ever, ever, ever go to New York, today's satellite image is 55 Central Park West, better known as the building where the Ghostbusters battled Gozer, the Gate Keeper, the Key Master, and the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

Have a great day, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home