08 June 2009

Monday Morning Chicanery

Happy Monday, folks! I kept myself busy this weekend, so I don't have much to share with you - but what I have to share with you is awesome! Starting things off, here's a completely inappropriate conversation with Themis, Goddess of Justice.

Themis: oh look, creamy white stuff on my chest
Themis: how will i ever fix this
The Fly: With your camera phone!
Themis: HA
Themis: touche
The Fly: I wish.
Themis: nice snappy comeback though
Themis: i was expecting more of a delay
The Fly: Thanks, I was pretty proud of it myself.
Themis: as you should be

Normally, I behave myself, but she gave me no option but to say something completely inappropriate. (For the record, she was allegedly talking about lotion, and nothing actually inappropriate.)

So, today's video is something that I find to be completely hysterical, which will no doubt cause Father Time to lose his mind once again: Barack Obama and the Jedi Mind Trick. I'd embed the video, but unfortunately, it's too wide for the blog. Go check it out. You'll laugh.

And I'll leave you with What the ---- Happened to TV? by Daniel O'Brien of Cracked.com. It's completely inappropriate, and when you get to the third entry, it will make you completely empty your bladder from laughing so hard.

See you tomorrow, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home