11 June 2009

Wherein the Fly was Busy

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Here's a list of things that I did last night instead of writing up a post.

  • I hit the pool four the third time in a week. Fourth time in a week? Between last Wednesday and this Wednesday, four times, but I think that only means three in a week. Anyway.
  • I picked up a few things at the grocery store. They just opened a new location near my office, which will save me some headache once or twice a week when I would be otherwise required to fight traffic to get to the one near Van Diemen's Station.
  • I cooked more lamburger helper. I love it, but just to make sure I don't burn out, I think I'm going to grab a couple of boxes of Tuna Helper the next time I'm at the grocery store.
  • I did laundry.
  • I went to bed at a reasonable time. It was fantastic.

    So... Uh... Have a great day!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home