08 July 2009

Bollocks

Things I did last night instead of writing up a post:

  • had a horrible swim workout, later in the day than I'd wanted, which kept getting interrupted by people trying to share my lane (which was very disruptive)
  • went grocery shopping
  • cleaned out the dishwasher
  • did some additional dish washing in the sink
  • made another fruit salad (recipe forthcoming)

    I went to bed at 2130, having done none of the following things that I actually wanted and/or needed to do:

  • pushups and situps
  • reading
  • writing a blog post and/or HTML code for my website/archive project
  • an Arabic lesson

    Since I accomplished several things yesterday (prior to arriving back at VDS), my hope is that tonight will be productive. However, yet another limiting factor has been placed on me, in the form of:

  • silly denomination-mandated training for people working with kids for Vacation Bible School
  • prepping my ruck for tomorrow's yomp

    So, those will probably kill at least two hours of my night, if not more. Hopefully, I can get something scraped together for posting in time for tomorrow.

    Ugh.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home