05 November 2009

The Fly's Vacation: Day 6

Yesterday was pretty relaxing. After going hog wild with Big Brother Caleb and family on Tuesday, I took it easy yesterday. Here's what I did:

  • job applications
  • an Arabic lesson
  • a journal entry
  • spent a few minutes playing with a black labrador puppy named Shea - she looks a lot like Bareback Jack, the Wonder Dog did at that age

    So, for today's post, a semi-recent conversation with Themis, Goddess of Justice.

    Themis: I may kill [The 747].
    The Fly: Hold that thought. I want to enjoy this with a beer. I'll be right back.
    Themis: lol
    The Fly: Killian's Irish Red. You were saying?
    Themis: So [The 747]'s genius idea?
    Themis: Spin class then yoga right after.
    The Fly: Right.
    Themis: Fuck that.
    Themis: I'm hurting.
    The Fly: Did she do it?
    Themis: Yes.
    The Fly: Did you?
    Themis: Yes.
    Themis: And I'm hurting.
    The Fly: So how do you think you'll do the killing? Will there be pictures? Maybe I'll spring for champagne.
    Themis: haha
    Themis: She looked at me over lunch & goes "didn't you do the same thing last weekend?"
    Themis: Me: "Hell no - i did yoga then hip hop!"
    Themis: Her: "Oh, well hell I didn't know that."
    Themis: Genius move.
    Themis: Maybe it'll shock my body into dropping those two pounds so I can break 150.
    Themis: And I'm glad I'm sore. It means I worked.
    Themis: But I wanted to beat her once she realized that I'd never done that (nor had i wanted to).
    The Fly: On the plus/weird side, she actually went to two classes in a row.
    Themis: Yes she did!
    Themis: Great success there.
    Themis: I knew we were in trouble when our yoga instructor (who did spin class with us for most of the class) started going "for you people who did spin before this, im sorry for this next pose."
    Themis: Mentally, I'm going "... Fuck."
    The Fly: ROFL
    Themis: But again, I should thank her.
    Themis: Because it forced me to push my body.
    Themis: Makes me think I might actually be able to take off two pounds this week.
    Themis: Which is good, because I havent taken off two pounds in one week since week three or so.

    Whoohoo! Vacation! Vacation rules!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home