18 March 2005

Monotony

Okay, so I'm on... Uh... Part twenty-four of thirty of the Quran. (That is, listening to.) Apparently Allah is oft-forgiving, merciful. I must have missed that the first hundred times the guy said it, so I'm glad I caught it just now.

I can respect that there are many millions of people who believe this to be a holy text, but even listening to it has become, for me, extremely tedious. I'll probably do one more section... Maybe I'll just finish this section today, try to do a little reading this weekend, and then listen to the last five or six sections on Monday.

By the way, I have to attend a commissioning ceremony tomorrow for Cro Magnon Man and a few others, and then in the early afternoon I'll be headed up to Metropolis with Gus and Saint Jen of Arc to watch Rampage gettin' hitched. I'll try to find my camera so that we can get a few pictures, including me looking most excellent in my suit.

Basically, don't wait up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home