18 March 2005

The Nature of Joy/Ultimatum

What is happiness? Happiness is the ability, every now and again, to play the instrumental selection "Behind My Camel" by Sting and the Police on your radio show and dedicate it to Muammar Qaddhafi.

Anyway, a couple of other things. I want to bring the attention of my regular readers to the post directly below this one about my lunch appointment with an attractive coed, and the possible meaning of her blathering.

I'm also ready to issue an ultimatum. Blogger went all haywire last week while they "updated" the comments feature. It was only semi-reliable then, and now I've noticed a remarkable decline in reliability. I start my spring holiday from university tomorrow. If Blogger hasn't straightened out by the end of spring break (that is, the last week that contains days in the month of March therein), I'm going to start looking around for another site to host my blog. Will anyone from Blogger see this and consciously make a change? I doubt it. My estimation is that they're probably working the kinks out of the system, and this will be a temporary setback. That having been said, I'm fed up with it. I realize it's a free service, that I'm not paying for it, and that Blogger/Google don't make their money from me. Even so, they purport to allow easy blog publishing at the click of a button, and as it stands now, that claim is nonsense. My recourse as the consumer is to take my "business" elsewhere, unless the problems are resolved.

Now go read the post below this one and tell me what in the glaven is going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home