25 October 2005

Fly Report: 25th October 2005

Good morning.

The current temperature in Kirkwall is 54° Fahrenheit, with incoming showers. The forecast for Cody calls for a high of 62° Fahrenheit, and it should be mostly sunny.

The average price of oil is $60.24 per barrel. The exchange rate is $1.77 for £1, or £0.56 for $1.

Today's Astronomy Picture of the Day is: (Cool)(Lame)

Today's scripture reading is Judges 8*. The Fly is currently reading The Return of the King by J.R.R. Tolkien and listening to No Name Face by Lifehouse and Chant II by the Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo de Silos.

* A note to sneaky pete: I wasn't slacking yesterday, I did my scripture reading. I even updated the link; I just forgot to update what the link claimed to be pointing to. My apologies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home