10 December 2005

Live From Hell

It's no secret that the stars are falling from the sky, it's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight; they say the sun is sometimes eclipsed by the moon, you know I don't see you when she walks in the room.

It's no secret that a friend is someone who lets you help, it's no secret that a liar won't believe anyone else, they say a secret is something you tell another person, so I'm telling you, child.

Love, we'll shine like a burning star falling from the sky, tonight.

A man will beg, a man will crawl, on the sheer face of love, like a fly on a wall, it's no secret at all.

It's no secret that a conscience can sometimes be a pest, it's no secret ambition bites the nails of success; every artist is a cannibal, every poet is a thief, all kill their inspiration and sing about the grief...

Oh, love, we'll shine like a burning star falling from the sky, tonight.

A man will rise, a man will fall, from the sheer face of love, like a fly from a wall, it's no secret at all.

This is my golden hour...

Achtung, y'all!

And love, we'll shine like a burning star, we're falling from the sky, tonight.

A man will rise, a man will fall, from the sheer face of love, like a fly from a wall, and it's no secret at all.

It's no secret that the stars are falling from the sky, the universe exploded 'cause of one man's lie. Look, I gotta go, I'm running out of change, there's a lot of things, if I could I'd rearrange, yeah!

I gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, I gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, I gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go, gotta go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home