02 March 2007

Ichiban Mumtaz

Hey folks!

I hope everyone's doing well out there. I'm surviving; I've gotten a lot of reading done in the last few days, and hopefully I'll be able to finish "Guests of the Ayatollah" by the time this deployment's over, and maybe another book or two in the process.

Aside from Anna Nicole Smith having finally been buried today (which is a "news" story that I have no interest in, nor should any of you), it's been a fairly slow news week. I snagged a couple of stories earlier this week, and hopefully I'll be able to post them soon.

I've been spending some of my time working on resumes and cover letters for several jobs I intend to apply for in short order. I'm also stressing a little bit about money, for no other reason than lack of it might delay me on some of my immediate hopes, dreams, and aspirations. Then again, I've never gone without before, so I'm not terribly worried about it. My current situation is almost unquestionably through Divine mandate, so I have a great deal of faith that my next post will be under similar circumstances.

Sorry for the lack of Fly Reports; if my notebook continues to behave, as it did this morning, I may resume them, but it's more likely that they'll remain suspended until my triumphant return to Zoo Station.

That's all from me for now.

Si vis pacem, para bellum,
The Fly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home