16 January 2009

AMF: Freezing Fly

Okay, Van Diemen's Station, Old Dominion, has gotten to the point where it's cold enough for me to call it cold. I still prefer the cold to the heat, though. As I write this brief post, I'm wearing:

  • boxer shorts
  • pajama pants
  • warm-up pants
  • long-sleeved T-shirt
  • hooded sweatshirt
  • down vest

    I'm also sitting in my best heat-retaining chair (the Crypto King's old LoveSac with a fleece blanket and a saddle blanket wrapped around me. I'm still a bit cool, but I'll survive.

    So, here's the scoop: I'm going on holiday. For two weeks. To Hometown, and surrounding environs. I leave tomorrow. I can't friggin' wait, because I haven't taken anything more than a government-mandated three day weekend since July, and I haven't been home since April. This is going to be awesome. Blogging will probably be somewhat light while I'm home, as I'm going to make a real effort to take it easy and rest, in addition to seeing some folks. I should have a post up every few days, though, so be sure to check in periodically. Regular posting should resume during the first week of February.

    For now, I bid you all good day.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home