14 January 2009

Stuff So Far

Most of the rest of my stuff arrived today - four packages. At this point, all I'm waiting on is the Gina Elise Pin-Up Calendar and the Molon Labe patch, neither of which have shipped to the best of my knowledge. On display to the right is a picture of all of the loot that's been delivered thus far.

I have a few things to get accomplished tonight, and tomorrow's post is going to be the article that I intended to post today, but I wanted to give you all a quick post for the evening. Tonight's satellite image is Thermopylae - yes, that Thermopylae - and if you're a fan of guy humor and your name isn't Mrs. Mike Nelson, you might enjoy this video.

Overall, today's been fairly productive, and I intend to finish it out that way as well. There are a lot of things to get done by the end of the week, and the reason for that will be revealed with time. Have a great evening, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home