06 May 2009

Fly Report: 06th May 2009

Good morning. Give me a word, give me a sign, show me where to look, tell me what will I find.

It's 10° Centigrade and rainy with wind in Kirkwall. In Cody, the forecast calls for a high of 62° Fahrenheit with afternoon showers.

A barrel of oil is trading at $54.01. The Dow Jones Industrial Average is at 8410.65. The exchange rate is $1.51 for £1, or £0.66 for $1.

Today's Astronomy Picture of the Day is pretty cool. The picture at the Orkneyjar Photoblog is newish.

Today's scripture reading is Psalm 7 through 9. The Fly is currently reading The Time Machine by H.G. Wells.

Consecutive days without CCG: 196

So we're told this is the golden age, and gold is the reason for the wars we wage. But I want to be with you, be with you night and day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home