20 March 2005

Rampage Gets Hitched

Wow. What a day.

I didn't think we were going to make it. I don't know how, but we got hopelessly lost. Within the span of five minutes, we went from "We're hopelessly lost and we're going to miss the wedding" to "Yeah, okay, you can be my wife." It was a very short ceremony, and we missed less than half of it.

The reception was wonderful, with prime rib (three pieces, baby!) and an open bar for everything but hard alcohol. I think I had three glasses of red wine, but it may have been four. If I'm not careful, I'm going to turn into Sandal Man, who's a wine nut.

I hadn't seen Rampage since June, though I got to talk to him a couple of times when I was in England last Summer. It was great to finally see him, and to know that within a week and a half, he won't be nearly as busy, and he'll be living nearer than he has for the last nine months.

Anyway... Yeah. So except for the two things I need to complete and turn in on Monday, Winter Term is over. Good friggin' riddance. The Real World can't be anywhere near as much of a nightmare as the last term has been.

Anyway, I'll try to do a couple of updates tomorrow; tonight, I'm too beat. I'll stay up long enough to at least get the tape rolling on this week's episode of Spooks, but I'll be amazed if I make it through.

G'night, wankers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home