19 March 2007

Feet First

I've gotten a great deal done over the last few days, and I fully intend to keep it up during the coming week (most of which will be spent away from work). What are a few of the things I plan to accomplish in the next few days?

  • continue cleaning up Zoo Station
  • continue applying for jobs
  • attempt to cook Sharba Libya, or Libyan soup
  • solidify and implement my physical training plan
  • do several loads of laundry
  • finish Doctor No

    In addition, I'll start putting together more targeted blog posts. I have several items that have been collecting for the last few weeks that I'll post in a regular news update. In addition, there have been a number of developments in the last couple of months that relate to America's ballistic missile defense program. I've also been promising for months to do posts on the decreasing pacifism of Germany and Japan, continuing and emerging issues with NATO, and the situation in Afghanistan (which relates closely with the NATO situation) My goal is going to be to do one such article per week for the time being, though I may try to step it up if things go quicker than I anticipate.

    For now, though, I'm headed to bed. There will be a fresh Fly Report in the morning, and on that note I apologize for the half-assed effort at Friday's report; I didn't even bother to update Friday's Bible verse or what I'm reading at the moment. That one's been deleted, and I should be right on target tomorrow.

    Thus saith the Fly.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home